Shows: 2 Broke Girls. 30 Rock.Bates Motel. American Horror Story: Coven. Battlestar Galactica. Body Of Proof. Bones. Californication. The Carrie Diaries. Castle. The Closer. Cougar Town. CSI. CSI:NY. Desperate Housewives. Doctor Who. ER. Elementary. Farscape. Firefly. Gilmore Girls. The Good Wife. Gossip Girl. House. Hustle. The L Word. Last Tango In Halifax. Law and Order: SVU. Lip Service. Lost Girl. Major Crimes. Miranda. Motive. NCIS. The New Normal. The Newsroom. Nikita. Nurse Jackie. Once Upon A Time. Political Animals. Rizzoli & Isles. Sanctuary. Stargate: SG1. True Blood. Warehouse 13. The West Wing. X-Files. Xena.
is pretty much The Biggest GPOY of me and my existence; ‘really?’, couch, food, TV.
There’s also more of Me in the 'GPOY' tag - fairly sure that describes my life immeasurably better than i ever could (i also occasionally blog about my ever-so fascinating life in the ‘my real life’ tag. Just click my name in my sidebar if you feel the need to know) But alas, here we go…
In no particular order really, 100 things to
warn people ;) tell people about myself. Not because i think i’m interesting, just because i have far too much time on my hands.
1)I’m a terrible Brit. I complain a lot about it.
2)I believe Mariska Hargitay could rule the world.
3)I have no problem shipping “real” people.
4)I am head-over-heels in love with Gillian Anderson. Not gonna lie, not gonna sugar-coat it. It’s love. and meeting her in July just completely reaffirmed that fact.
5)When i got personalised autographs from Stana Katic i cried. fairly certain it’s the only time i have ever cried over something i’ve got in the mail.
6)Ever since MJ’s death I find myself constantly worrying about Madonna’s. Obviously it’s just me being kind of paranoid but seeing how MJ’s death affected his fans…it doesn’t even bare thinking about how Madonna’s will affect me.
7)I want Claudia Black. any.which.way. possible.
8)The only character I will forever be heartbroken over is Donna Noble.
9) I worry that I will never find true love because I will constantly be looking for something as strong, pure and true as Mulder & Scully’s.
10) I wish more than anything I’d been alive at the peak of Katharine Hepburn’s career. She was an absolute goddess.
11) I wish I was related to Meryl Streep.
12) Johnny Depp & Helena Bonham Carter > Johnny & Vanessa and Helena & Tim. Clearly I’m going to hell! ;)
13) I think at least one of GA’s kids is David Duchovny’s. I am SO going to hell!
14) When I first started at University my major was news journalism – because of Lois Lane.
15) I really like Elizabeth Hurley’s movies. This is apparently a bad thing.
16) Jillian Michaels would make me skinny. She could beat my ass all she wanted. And i’d love it.
17) I spend almost all of my waking hours thinking about gorgeous older women. And i’m fairly certain my unconscious hours too.
18) I know NOTHING about British politics. Absolutely nothing. However, thanks to The west Wing I know so much more about American politics.
19) Sandra Bullock’s divorce is the only “Hollywood” divorce I have ever felt anything for. I was heartbroken for her, she is the last person to deserve something like that to happen to her. I’m just glad she had the entire nation behind her throughout it. To show her douche-bag, Nazi-loving ex-husband who’s boss.
20) In my head i’m pretty much married to Alex Kingston.
21) Traveling is something i love beyond measure. My biggest fear is not getting the chance to see so many of the beautiful places i want to.
22) I wish I had either; Catherine Tate, Tina fey or Sandra Bullock as my best friend.
23) Thanks to ER, every time I go into a hospital I fully expect to be seen to by George Clooney. Not a doctor resembling The Clooney but actually George Clooney.
24) I wish I had Helena Bonham Carter’s wardrobe.
25) I became a coffee addict because of Lorelai Gilmore.
26) The best nights of my life have been seeing Madonna live.
27) Before i could walk i loved Celine Dion. i’m not even ashamed to admit it.
28) Angie Harmon’s voice does UNSPEAKABLE things to me.
29) I can’t seem to get as excited about Lady GaGa as the rest of the world can.
30) I love going on holiday. Big holidays; the US, New Zealand etc.
31) Autumn is my favourite time of year.
32) I love going to the movies. on a good week i can go two or three times. i don’t mind going by myself either.
33) I live by myself and wouldn’t change it for anything.
34) Baking, whilst dancing around the kitchen to cheesy 80s mjusic, helps me relax.
35) Each time i go to New York i feel as though it is my second home.
36) Aside from going to the movies and telelvision, i escape the “real world” by reading. i don’t understand people who say they “don’t read”.
37) I tend to judge people very quickly.
38) Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman is my favourite super hero “villain" (i don’t really think she’s a ‘bad guy’ though).
39) Wherever You Are by Vonda Shepherd makes me cry like a baby.
40) I’m shallow. i’m the first to admit it.
41) I’d kill to be rich. simple as.
42) I always carry my ipod.
43) I’m a bit of a sci-fi geek. it always seems to surprise people. i guess i mustn’t look like the type ;)
44) I still don’t have my driver’s licence. not because i can’t pass. i just haven’t tried.
45) I’d LOVE to own a gun.
46) Reading smutty fanfic can easily fill my day. and i love it.
47) I hate Nicholas Cage.
48) When i imagine space, i imagine everyone and everything to be exactly like Farscape.
49) I will watch Jaime Murray in ANYTHING.
50) I’d love to get a tattoo. i have a handful of things i want, just never got around to it.
51) If i had the guts i’d dye my hair ‘Scully’ red.
52) I want to go to Vancouver.
53) I’m fairly certain I learned nothing at University.
54) Horse riding is something i’m secretly quite good at.
55) I’d kill for an apartment with a balcony.
56) Nothing gets me drunk in the same way white wine can.
57) Before i die i want to bungee jump in New Zealand.
58) There is a clothes store in Palma that i need to find.
59) I can’t play any card game of any sort.
60) My last meal would be Thai food. or my grandma’s cooking.
61) I’m the first to admit i have the campest taste in music. I’m such a Diva-whore.
62) When i was younger i wanted to be a designer…
63) …and then a zoo-keeper.
64) I only like Coke if it’s cherry.
65) I don’t eat the yellow Skittles.
66) I have never owned a pair of leggings. and don’t plan to.
67) Ditto Ugg boots.
68) I’d rather spend money on DVDs than food.
69) And when i’m not buying DVDs i’m usually buying shoes or leather jackets.
70) There’s something about an Australian accent.
71) My favourite flowers are Orchids.
72) I’m writing a novel. Slowly. Very slowly.
73) Decaf coffee is not coffee.
74) I don’t want kids. Things MIGHT change, but as of now i don’t.
75) My “favourites” on youtube is thousands big.
76) I quite like Egyptian history.
77) I can’t remember the last time i had my hair cut.
78) I could never go on a no-carb diet. i like bread and pasta far too much.
79) Stracciatella ice cream makes me happy.
80) When i was young i used to bite my nails. now i wouldn’t dream of it.
81) I prefer silver to gold.
82) I really don’t like Billie Piper. and being a Doctor Who fan, that’s…tricky.
83) I love sleep.
84) I can change a plug.
85) I’ve watched crime dramas for as long as i can remember and i love trying to solve the case before the characters.
86) Furniture shopping is something i enjoy way more than i should.
87) I put song lyrics into google to find the name.
88) I’ve never once bought a song from itunes.
89) I love sightseeing. but hate looking like a tourist.
90) Pierce Brosnan will always be my James Bond.
91) Just like David Tennant will always be my Doctor.
92) That being said, it’s not The Doctor i want to run away with, it’s River.
93) I’d really struggle to work in retail.
94) Because i have very little patience.
95) I’ve been to paradise. It was Rarotonga in the Cook Islands.
96) I can’t work in silence. I either need to have TV on on one side of the screen or music on in the background.
97) I’d love to have a surname that, if i ever needed to, sounded badass if i had to answer my mobile saying just that.
98) Getting stuff in the mail makes me smile. even if i know what it is.
99) Hand on my heart, i would spend my last night on Earth at a Madonna concert.
100) i fully believe San Diego Comic Con is the greatest 4 days any human can have. i may or my not be bias though - considering SDCC ‘13 i won the shirt off Gillian Anderson’s back. and am now blogging from the grave.
There you have it :)
thanks for reading <3